OnRichmondhill.com wants a more connected community, where people really get to know each other.
For several years now there have been weekly 'Connecting the Community' meeting on Tuesday mornings at Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts. These meetings have been open to anyone - the purpose is 'cross sector collaboration'.
Many of those that attended regularly did feel a need to find time to have better conversations. From this wish GOTE (Going Out to Eat) was started. More or less monthly, a local restaurant that could host a group of 20 to 50 people, was selected.
So, you are invited to join us March 7th at Aneal's Tastes of the Islands (10220 Yonge St. Park in the Theatre's south parking lot)
- Arrival time: 6:30 pm.
- There will be individual bills. You are expected to order food.
- You are welcome to bring someone but don’t hesitate to come by yourself
- Check out their venue and menu www.aneals.com
- We will record our experiences, in various formats - sort of a restaurant review.
- The restaurant is closed to the public. Only 30 spots are available. Also, because it is a private function we can bring our own bottle of wine.
Pixel Thought Media are spear heading this initiative. It is absolutely necessary this month to go to www.gote.ca to register/let us know you are coming.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments (but not RSVPs!) Hope you can come!