- Have you wished there was more time to socialize and get to know the good people from Connecting the Community?
- Do you wish Connecting the Community was in the evening and you didn't have to rush off to work?
- Have you wished you could bring a friend or spouse to Connecting the Community?
Well now is your chance!!
The Connecting the Community Big Bike Event on Tuesday, April 18th, 7 to 10 pm, (Plaza Suite, RHCPA) is your opportunity.
Unlike the two previous years, there is not a show to attend. There will be more opportunity to interact!
There will be great entertainment
- George St. Kitts will come and sing a few songs
- Isabella Tomaso, the 10 year old opera singer who many saw at We Can Change the World, will perform Hallejah and 2 other songs
And the Heart & Stroke Foundation has asked Dr. David Atler, to give us a presentation - "Can music help heal hearts?"
And there is a great silent auction. And all of the money goes to the CTC Big Bike Team/Heart & Stroke Foundation. (Our team rides on June 15th)
Light refreshments and cash bar.
Please click here to register and you pay at the door ($15) . I hope to see you and your friends!