I am betting that someone you know has been touched by heart disease.
Did you know that every 7 minutes, someone in Canada dies from heart disease or stroke.
That can be changed. More people can survive…more people can go home to the people they love.
Our Big Bike fundraising will help fund research that is desperately needed to develop life-saving treatments that bring hope to heart disease and stroke patients.
I like the Heart & Stroke's goals:
- Give children and youth the best start for a long, healthy life
- Empower Canadians to live healthy lives
- Enable faster, better cardiac emergency response and treatment
- Enable faster, better stroke response and treatment
- Enhance support for survivors, families and caregivers
This is why I have agreed, along with 28 other active supporters of Connecting the Community, to participate in this Big Bike ride. We ride on June 18th. For more details see their web site www.bigbike.ca
Please click here to see who is on our team and I am hoping that you can make a donation. It'll make a difference.