As part of OnRichmondhill.com's mandate to 'connect the community', you are invited to the fourth Connecting the Community Going Out to Eat (CTC GOTE).
This idea of CTC GOTE was initially for the Tuesday morning Connecting the Community attendees. Many people wanted to find time to have better conversations. We found that there are many other people who wanted to be part of this so this invite has been extended to everyoene!
This month we will be at Krystos Modern Greek Cuisine (Yonge & 16th) on Thursday, June 18th.
- Check out their venue and menu www.richmondhill.krystos.ca
- Arrival time: 6:30 pm.
- Walter Alvarez is the organizer. Please RSVP to email@example.com
- There will be individual bills
- You are welcome to bring someone but don’t hesitate to come by yourself
- We will record our experiences, in various formats - sort of a restaurant review.
This will also be a celebration of Connecting the Community's Heart & Stroke Big Bike ride that happens earlier in the day. You do not need to have been part of this to attend. We'll just ask you to raise a glass to acknowledge our success! Please click here to see our Connecting the Community Big Bike Team. Donations are welcome, of course.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments (but not RSVPs!)